MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i got the Cleanbuzz theme, and it's great really. There's only one problem. The content area, i.e the area where the forums and posts are shown are way too small. I checked in the css and I couldn't find a class that specified the width of the area, and I'm wondering, is there a special place to do that somewhere?

Edit: I made it work. Yet I have another problem now. I don't want the repeat on the header-bg.png but when I add no-repeat to it, it just won't show up. I have no idea why.
You need links at times if u want help Toungue in this thread
(2010-08-15, 01:09 AM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]You need links at times if u want help Toungue in this thread

Ah, doesn't matter anymore, I managed to solve it! ^^
Oh, you don't happen to know how to make the portal the index?
Quick way is to use htaccess to set the default index to portal.php
(2010-08-15, 02:45 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick way is to use htaccess to set the default index to portal.php

I got that covered now, thanks. ^^

Awh, more problems Sad

The dropdown menu i.e
Quote:a id="toogle" style="cursor:pointer" href="#">(Show Options)</a> <br /><br />

<div id="SlideDownBox" style="display:none; float: right;">
<div class="dropdowns">

<a href="index.php" alt="Home"><div class="home" style="float:left; margin:0; padding-right:5px;"> </div></a>
<a href="search.php" alt="Search"><div class="search" style="float:left; margin:0; padding-right:5px;"> </div></a>
{$admincplink}
{$modcplink}
<a href="usercp.php" alt="Settings"><div class="settings" style="float:left; margin:0; padding-right:5px;"></div></a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" alt="Logout"><div class="logout" style="float:left; margin:0; padding-right:5px;"></div></a>

</div>
</div>
in my CleanBuzz theme isn't working. It's expanding but nothing is showing up. I have no idea of how to even find the file to change it so I can't try different approaches. It's the Cleanbuzz-theme.xml file so.. It doesn't specify where the file to change is.
I'm trying to get the menu to work. I dropped the dropdown menu to try and get just a menu but the problem is that it keeps making <br> without me even noticing it, or printing it on the page. I want a full line but yeah, and some parts of the menu isn't even affected. I don't get this, and the way it's built I don't understand...