MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please setting my .htaccess file for google se plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My web www.mig33kalimantan.co.cc

my mybb version 1.6.0
Dont post duplicate posts on the same topic in the space of about 30min , its annoying
There should be a htaccess.txt already in your root directory.

Just rename it to .htaccess and then add the rewrite rules that Google SEO tells you to add.
help me please..........
You know what m8 you taking the p*** now , ive just givin you a solution on ur OTHER thread and your still looking for help , sod off m8
(2010-08-15, 03:04 PM)lucky_metal Wrote: [ -> ]help me please..........

(2010-08-15, 03:00 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]There should be a htaccess.txt already in your root directory.

Just rename it to .htaccess and then add the rewrite rules that Google SEO tells you to add.

If you need more help than that, you need to be more specific about what you're struggling with.
Ive told him what to do on his other thread , ill even tell him again here , but i might as well be talking to a plank with lipstick on it because he wont listen.

=========================================

Create a .htaccess file , put it in the same place as htaccess.txt

Add these rewrite rules to your .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^Forum-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Thread-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Announcement-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^User-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Calendar-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
       RewriteRule ^Event-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

If you cant do that , you need more than help.
Oh my god, your not help me
please edit my Attached File
Ive told you what to do , but obviously your trying to do something else and you dont know how to explain it. What are you trying to do , bake a cake , change the saddle on your push bike ?

You need to create a .htaccess file for the seo plugin ? Is this correct?

If so , do as ive said , if you dont do that you'll never solve your problem.
saya tidak mengerti cara setting plugin google seo?
Pages: 1 2