MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A slight problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok in the general settings, whats it supposed to look like ( as far as text ) for cookies and so forth?

here's a screen shot of what it is now.

[attachment=19364]

[attachment=19365]

the forum shows up all white and I cannot log in.
You didn't need to change anything, MyBB detects the needed settings automatically.

Change them to:-

Cookie Domain: .bigezworld.com
Cookie Path: /
Cookie Prefix: leave blank
I think for the cookie domain you should add the dot (.) and for the cookie path enter /mybb/. You should also enter the url to your board where it says: Board url.

Seeing the fact that you can't login at your Admin Panel, make the changes to your settings.php file and after you log in readd them at the General Configuration too.
Ah yes.

Board URL should be: http://bigezworld.com/mybb
well I tried to do this but the acp keeps resetting and asking me to log in. when i do so it won't stay logged in. should I just scrap this and move on?
Change your cookie domain and path to be correct as AJS said in your inc/settings.php then login to your ACP and change it there which will save the settings to the DB.

If that doesn't fix your cookie problem then try setting something as your cookie prefix.
Ok I am now able to stay logged into my acp, but now it seems I cannot log into the forum itself....

thanks for the help!
(2010-08-15, 03:59 PM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I am now able to stay logged into my acp, but now it seems I cannot log into the forum itself....

thanks for the help!

What errors are you getting?
No error at all But when i click on the log in it takes me a page that my browser say the link is broken.
Clear your cache and cookies then try again...
Pages: 1 2