MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Featured/random plugins or themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry, my post wasn't exactly clear.

What I meant was, I think there'll be a few weeks where there won't be many (if any) plugins released, for either 1.6 or 2.0. So it'd become more difficult to pick a plugin of the week.

That clearer? lol.
Well the plugin doesn't have to have been made that week, its just featured for that week.

And it's not like it would take too much time. Technically, some very simple PHP could have you setup a "Featured Plugin of the Week" for the next two months if you want with dynamic switching.
(2010-08-15, 07:32 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Well the plugin doesn't have to have been made that week, its just featured for that week.

Fair point. I guess it then depends on whether they run out of good plugins or not.

(2010-08-15, 07:35 PM)Nitrus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-15, 07:32 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Well the plugin doesn't have to have been made that week, its just featured for that week.

Fair point. I guess it then depends on whether they run out of good plugins or not.
Then we have bigger problems to deal with :p

Pages: 1 2