MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote boxes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-08-16, 12:09 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]I lied, well the alert box for the pm's is only half done, the link to the message is right the link of the sender, there name, is still white, i need it black. Also for font and font color its white until i hover over it and the drop down menu, the options are white -_- Also the text in the rep box is white -_-"

Replace what I told you added before with this:
.pm_alert a:link, .pm_alert a:hover, .pm_alert a:visited {
	color: #FFFFFF;
}

Sorry that was my oversight. Blush

For the reputation find .trow_reputation_positive in global.css and change the color there. Smile
(2010-08-16, 08:18 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-16, 12:09 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]I lied, well the alert box for the pm's is only half done, the link to the message is right the link of the sender, there name, is still white, i need it black. Also for font and font color its white until i hover over it and the drop down menu, the options are white -_- Also the text in the rep box is white -_-"

Replace what I told you added before with this:
.pm_alert a:link, .pm_alert a:hover, .pm_alert a:visited {
	color: #FFFFFF;
}

Sorry that was my oversight. Blush

For the reputation find .trow_reputation_positive in global.css and change the color there. Smile
We all make mistakes. Smile Thanks.
This part is still white.
() - Last updated 08-14-2010, 05:32 PM []
(2010-08-17, 12:07 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]We all make mistakes. Smile Thanks.
This part is still white.
() - Last updated 08-14-2010, 05:32 PM []

Add this to global.css
.smalltextdark {
	color: #000;
	font-size: 11px;
}

Open the reputation_vote template, find:
<span class="smalltext">
Replace with:
<span class="smalltextdark">
Win! ^.^ Thanks I think all the text colors are now fixed.
Nope one last thing (i hope!) Quotes in Pm's are white, hwo do i change the text?
Scratch that, its the code tags in a pm that the quote box needs changing. It seems like al the text stuff is messed up. Also the spoiler text needs to be balck -.- And theres this problem....
[attachment=19427]
The text is white -_- and the font size and text size is UNTIL i hover over them.
I fixed the code part by going to .codeblock
Bump ^.^
Is this supposed to be a 1.6 theme?

Seems there's an awful lot wrong with it, it would probably be better to find another theme. Undecided
(2010-08-18, 05:31 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Is this supposed to be a 1.6 theme?

Seems there's an awful lot wrong with it, it would probably be better to find another theme. Undecided
No its not lol but i am dedicated to fix it i'm not going to give up and it seems the drop down menu is the only text bug left.

You'll have to open the editor stylesheet.css and find the relevant editor_dropdown_menu classes to change that.

You can find the the one in your screenshot in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default
(2010-08-18, 05:49 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to open the editor stylesheet.css and find the relevant editor_dropdown_menu classes to change that.

You can find the the one in your screenshot in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default
Ok soooo which one do i change there is 26 one of them classes.

(2010-08-18, 06:03 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Ok soooo which one do i change there is 26 one of them classes.

Without sitting here and looking through them all I'm not sure.

Trial and error? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3