MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote boxes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My quote boxes are all white and so is the text how do i make the text on QUOTE boxes black not white?
Find your themes global.css and add a color to the blockquote class. Smile
Thanks! Big Grin Now one more question, how do i change the pm alert color? For the link in the yellow box.
Add this to global.css

.pm_alert a:link {
	color: #FFFFFF;
}

Change the colour code to what you want it to be obviously. Smile
(2010-08-15, 11:31 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Add this to global.css

.pm_alert a:link {
	color: #FFFFFF;
}

Change the colour code to what you want it to be obviously. Smile
Any where?

Stick it in the bottom in that textbox. Or just edit the current to the HTML color code you want.
(2010-08-15, 11:43 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Any where?

Do it in advanced mode, it doesn't really matter where but adding it at the end is easiest. Smile
Thanks! Man this theme was made really sloppy >.< I think i fixed all the text colors.
I lied, well the alert box for the pm's is only half done, the link to the message is right the link of the sender, there name, is still white, i need it black. Also for font and font color its white until i hover over it and the drop down menu, the options are white -_- Also the text in the rep box is white -_-"
Add:
.pm_alert a:visited{
    color: #000000;
}

I think the problem is that you have already visited that link so which is why it's different.

Which rep box are you referring to as well? (a print screen might help, or a link)

Heres the rep box.
[attachment=19400]
Pages: 1 2 3