MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamer's Reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Join us at the newly started gamer's reunion :
Board name: Gamer's reunion
Board description: A board where lovers of video games can talk about video games, but also about everything else. Find a lot of kindred spirit there.
Board URL:
http://gamersreunion.createmybb3.com/
Why would I want to join your forum if I could join one of the 90 million other gaming forums out there, that has more content and their own domain name? Smile
(2010-08-15, 05:58 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I want to join your forum if I could join one of the 90 million other gaming forums out there, that has more content and their own domain name? Smile

And theme.
Forgot to mention that as you have no customisation on your forum, you're not permitted to showcase it here, per the new rules.
Oops, I'm sorry, I dunno too much about graphics at all, so I'll be hiring staff who know mybb well.
(2010-08-15, 10:43 PM)Naiwen Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, I'm sorry, I dunno too much about graphics at all, so I'll be hiring staff who know mybb well.
Thats not even one of the problems, try getting a good host like mybbwebhost, and a domain and then get your own files of mybb uploaded.