MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header help with 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished my upgrade to 1.6 im trying to restore my header image but when i rename the logo.gif file with my image it reverts back to default image how do i change my header image with 1.6? and how do i create a header imagine to expand across whole top of my forum?
ok i downloaded a custom theme and got it installed but i cant seem to figure out how to change the header image to what i want, how do i do this with a custom downloaded theme
dunno why it'd be doing that. Is your cache folder chmoded properly?
just save your custom image has header.gif and overwrite the original. Refresh your browser cache afterwards.
(2010-08-16, 01:49 AM)fastas Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished my upgrade to 1.6 im trying to restore my header image but when i rename the logo.gif file with my image it reverts back to default image how do i change my header image with 1.6?
Go Templates & Styles > Templates > Header Templates > Header and edit the logo image there. If you still having troubles please provide a link to your site.

(2010-08-16, 01:49 AM)fastas Wrote: [ -> ]and how do i create a header imagine to expand across whole top of my forum?

You need an image to go behind your logo that blends into it and can be tiled. The alternative would be to make your design fixed width and make an image of the exact width.

thx guys i have it temp fixed for nwo til i get a full spread header on it and it will look better but for now it has my logo up top and ppl will know they are on the right forum here is a link if you all want to check it out and give me any feedback on it.

www.themudwarriors.com