MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Author Name Missing from topic posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deinstalled all the plugins I tried earlier, besides my other issue, does anyone have any ideas on this one? Doesn't show authors name in previously posted threads. Huh

[Image: missingauthors.jpg]
have you checked to see if it shows it or not on other themes?
You know what it was. I checked my user cp and turned out that after this upgrade it had the edit options in there it had unchecked display posts in classic mode and also display users avatar in their posts. I checked those two and it is back.

But I still have another main issue elsewhere at this topic post here in the forums. Any chance of helping on this? It is the only thing keeping me from opening my boards. Since I like to use a lot of smilies.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-76184.html
(2010-08-16, 04:36 AM)slickdude Wrote: [ -> ]I checked my user cp and turned out that after this upgrade it had the edit options in there it had unchecked display posts in classic mode and also display users avatar in their posts. I checked those two and it is back.

Sounds like you need to revert your horizontal postbit template, its called postbit surprisingly enough Toungue
Nope it was the options somehow got changed in the User CP during the upgrade from 1.2.14 to 1.6, not sure how but something sure changed. Once I checked those in the user CP all else seems okay, so I got off lucky on this one.