MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation Page Message Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See I have a donation page for my site here and I want to write a message on it in BOLD and with custom colors i did made a message like following:
Our community is growing rapidly and therefore it needs your continuous support. Therefore, I would like to ask all to support the community and donate a small amount of money. With web hosting, domain, and advertising costs, it's expensive to keep our forum up and running.

By doing so, for only $5 you will get the respect of the entire community and you'll be granted special privileges and access to the 'VIP MEMBER' group. The contributors group is the VIP group on this community, members of it will have full access to the entire forum, ability to post and view all the sections and many other privileges.

By supporting,contributing or donating us you can enjoy the following benefits which of course normal registered users don't get so act fast :

01) BOLD RED USERNAME OF TITLE 'VIP MEMBER'
02) CAN POST UNLIMITED SIZE OF ATTACHMENTS
03) CAN DELETE OWN POSTS
04) CAN DELETE OWN THREADS
05) CAN EDIT OWN ATTACHMENTS
06) CAN CHANGE YOUR USERNAME
06) CAN HAVE YOUR CUSTOM USER TITLE
07) CAN GIVE MAXIMUM 10 REPUTATIONS TO USERS/DAY
08) CAN STORE 300 PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH IS TWICE
09) YOU CAN SEND SAME PM TO 5 USERS AT GIVEN TIME
10) CAN VIEW INVISIBLE USERS
11) CAN ACCESS FORUMS WHICH ARE LIMITED TO SOME GROUPS
12) CAN SEND 5 EMAILS TO USERS OF R2S PER DAY
13) CAN DELETE AND EDIT THEIR OWN SHOUTS(CHAT BOX FUNCTION)
14) CAN UPLOAD YOUR AVATAR FROM YOUR PC/COMPUTER
15) AND MORE SOON

btw its showing like this its HTML permitted though its showing this message like this :
Our community is growing rapidly and therefore it needs your continuous support. Therefore, [b][color=#0000CD]I would like to ask all to support the community and donate a small amount of money.[/color][/b] With web hosting, domain, and advertising costs, it's expensive to keep our forum up and running. By doing so, for only $5 you will get the respect of the entire community and you'll be granted special privileges and access to the [b][color=#FF0000]'VIP MEMBER'[/color][/b] group. The contributors group is the VIP group on this community, members of it will have full access to the entire forum, ability to post and view all the sections and many other privileges. [b]By supporting,contributing or donating us you can enjoy the following benefits which of course normal registered users don't get so act fast :[/b] [b][color=#FF0000]01) BOLD RED USERNAME OF TITLE 'VIP MEMBER' 02) CAN POST UNLIMITED SIZE OF ATTACHMENTS 03) CAN DELETE OWN POSTS 04) CAN DELETE OWN THREADS 05) CAN EDIT OWN ATTACHMENTS 06) CAN CHANGE YOUR USERNAME 06) CAN HAVE YOUR CUSTOM USER TITLE 07) CAN GIVE MAXIMUM 10 REPUTATIONS TO USERS/DAY 08) CAN STORE 300 PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH IS TWICE 09) YOU CAN SEND SAME PM TO 5 USERS AT GIVEN TIME 10) CAN VIEW INVISIBLE USERS 11) CAN ACCESS FORUMS WHICH ARE LIMITED TO SOME GROUPS 12) CAN SEND 5 EMAILS TO USERS OF R2S PER DAY 13) CAN DELETE AND EDIT THEIR OWN SHOUTS(CHAT BOX FUNCTION) 14) CAN UPLOAD YOUR AVATAR FROM YOUR PC/COMPUTER 15) AND MORE SOON[/color][/b]

PLEASE HELP ME HOW DO I MAKE IT APPEAR LIKE THE FIRST EXAMPLE? Huh
That is not html, that is bbcode.

Replace that with this:

Our community is growing rapidly and therefore it needs your continuous support. Therefore, <span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: #0000CD;">I would like to ask all to support the community and donate a small amount of money.</span></span> With web hosting, domain, and advertising costs, it's expensive to keep our forum up and running.<br />
<br />
By doing so, for only $5 you will get the respect of the entire community and you'll be granted special privileges and access to the <span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: #FF0000;">'VIP MEMBER'</span></span> group. The contributors group is the VIP group on this community, members of it will have full access to the entire forum, ability to post and view all the sections and many other privileges.<br />
<br />
<span style="font-weight: bold;">By supporting,contributing or donating us you can enjoy the following benefits which of course normal registered users don't get so act fast :</span><br />
<br />
<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: #FF0000;">01) BOLD RED USERNAME OF TITLE 'VIP MEMBER'<br />
02) CAN POST UNLIMITED SIZE OF ATTACHMENTS<br />
03) CAN DELETE OWN POSTS<br />
04) CAN DELETE OWN THREADS<br />
05) CAN EDIT OWN ATTACHMENTS<br />
06) CAN CHANGE YOUR USERNAME<br />
06) CAN HAVE YOUR CUSTOM USER TITLE<br />
07) CAN GIVE MAXIMUM 10 REPUTATIONS TO USERS/DAY<br />
08) CAN STORE 300 PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH IS TWICE<br />
09) YOU CAN SEND SAME PM TO 5 USERS AT GIVEN TIME<br />
10) CAN VIEW INVISIBLE USERS<br />
11) CAN ACCESS FORUMS WHICH ARE LIMITED TO SOME GROUPS<br />
12) CAN SEND 5 EMAILS TO USERS OF R2S PER DAY<br />
13) CAN DELETE AND EDIT THEIR OWN SHOUTS(CHAT BOX FUNCTION)<br />
14) CAN UPLOAD YOUR AVATAR FROM YOUR PC/COMPUTER<br />
15) AND MORE SOON</span></span>

That should work.

Regards,
Jammerx2
Imba bro perfectly worked please help me later if i want to add something repping you all myBB team is great and very co-operative Smile