MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete and Edit post option !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello at first i had Deleted and Edit post option on my site am admin there btw now certinaly from many days even i can't edit even my own posts and delete posts please any help?
Are your postbit and postbit_classis templates default?? They'll have a green name if they're not.
(2010-08-16, 04:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are your postbit and postbit_classis templates default?? They'll have a green name if they're not.

YES both of them are green please help me i cannot edit or delete posts though am admin what to do? Confused
Revert the postbit and postbit_classic templates to default, click Options >> Revert to Original
not working Sad
Link to your forum?

What's not working exactly?
(2010-08-19, 01:23 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Link to your forum?

What's not working exactly?

see am admin of my site www.reach2starz.com earlier i used to delete fake comments and edited them btw one day the option to delete or edit posts and comments of my site members wasnt seen so I posted this thread Sad
please guys help what can I do?
Hi,

We do not offer support or allow forums to be showcased if they contain hacking material, warez or any other illegal content or discussion. This is an ethical policy we have as we do not want to condone these activities, or allow use of the showcase forum to advertise forums with this content.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have regarding this.

Regards,
MyBB Support Team.