MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,

I recently upgraded the message board I administer to MyBB 1.6.0 and, at first, I thought everything was working well. However, when I went to visit the ACP for the first time after the upgrade, I encountered the two following problems;

The First Problem - Whenever I went to the both the "Templates" option and the "Forum Management" option of the ACP, all I saw in the spaces were there were supposed to be commas were a lack of such (i.e., instead of "Subforum 1, Subforum 2, etc.", I saw "Subforum 1 Subforum 2 etc.");

The Second Problem - Whenever I tried to edit my forum permissions, I wasn't able to do it because all I saw were these rounded and unusable gray bars.

I first tried to fix the problem by updating the language pack, but, that didn't work. Then I re-uploaded all the files pertaining to the admin folder in my message board's directory and that didn't work either. So, my question is this: what can I do to resolve these two problems?
1. Printscreen?? Not really sure what you're saying is wrong.

2. Have you got javascript enabled in your browser?? Does other javascript work??
(2010-08-16, 07:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]1. Printscreen?? Not really sure what you're saying is wrong.

2. Have you got javascript enabled in your browser?? Does other javascript work??

Firstly, the printscreens that you requested are attached to this post and secondly, yes, I have javascript enabled on my browser and yes, other javascript does work.
Looks like missing language files, try uploading them again.
Yeah, your language files haven't been updated. Download 1.6 again and upload them again, make sure they're overwriting the old files.