MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 130 - Incorrect file format 'mybb_adminoptions'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to 1.6

But I made a mistake Undecided

I forgot that I had renamed the "admin" folder.

After upgrade I have 2 admin folders - the old one (lets call it "secretfolder")
and the new one "admin" that I uploaded when upgrading.

The AdminCP refers to: http://mc-nøglesvingerne.dk/secretfolder/index.php
But there I get:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    130 - Incorrect file format 'mybb_adminsessions'
Query:
    SELECT * FROM mybb_adminsessions WHERE sid='43fb8a0d18adb1f043a2e856f5b25c69' 

And when I try: http://mc-nøglesvingerne.dk/admin/index.php
I get the same:

SQL Error:
    130 - Incorrect file format 'mybb_adminsessions'
Query:
    SELECT * FROM mybb_adminsessions WHERE sid='43fb8a0d18adb1f043a2e856f5b25c69' 

What do I do to get AdminCP 2 work again?
Move the files from the 'admin' folder into 'secretfolder'. That won't be causing this error though, you'll need to get your host to fix this. Or you could try repairing the table in phpMyAdmin.
My host to fix what ?
What do I tell them ?

What is it I can repair ? how ?
Open phpMyAdmin, choose your database from the list on the left, you should see a list of tables, tick the box next to mybb_adminsessions, scroll down to the bottom, then from the select menu that currently says 'With selected', choose 'Repair table'.

If you showed your host the error they'd know how to fix it.
My host has fixed the error. (thanks to MattRogowski)
And now I can get to then AdminCP login screen.

But when I login I get a new error:

SQL Error:
    1033 - Incorrect information in file: './web413351/mybb_adminoptions.frm'
Query:
    SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE uid='1' 
(I have moved the files from the 'admin' folder into 'secretfolder' and it is the login screen in 'secretfolder')
Error suddenly changed to:

SQL Error:
    130 - Incorrect file format 'mybb_adminoptions'
Query:
    SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE uid='1' 
Your host is pretty rubbish, they evidently have misconfigured MySQL, you shouldn't get these errors on your forum.
Yeah you'll need to ask them about it again, it's not something we have any control over, it's the database storage files themselves with the problem here.