MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatic Image Resizing in Posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay many forums seem to have this feature so in MYBB 1.6 how is automatic image resizing set and how to previously converted posts with images get affected by this?
Fit on Page Plugin

I use that, you may have to change the compatibility but it does work on MyBB 1.6

Not really sure what you mean with the rest of your post, it resizes all images in threads.
Okay great. This is a must for me cause we model amusement park rides based on photos and other information and some photos we get are quite large.

I presume I am to edit the plugin for version 1.6 from version 1.4 using wordpad or notepad?
I would imagine that would work but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you. Give it a try worst comes to worst you just deactivate it Big Grin.
(2010-08-16, 10:57 PM)slickdude Wrote: [ -> ]Okay great. This is a must for me cause we model amusement park rides based on photos and other information and some photos we get are quite large.

I presume I am to edit the plugin for version 1.6 from version 1.4 using wordpad or notepad?

Not sure if notepad or wordpad are good editors to use, probably not.

I use Notepad++

Just find 14* and change it to 16*
Is working. Funny thing happened a while ago. While the online.php was reloading automatically showing who's active, got a server 500 error. Now I was ftp backing up the forums to my disk when that happened so might have just been the server was busy backing up that database. Otherwise it is working good so far. I only edited the plugin file itself, nothing else I am presuming?
Yup, that's all you need to change. Smile
Yeah thanks, working beautifully. I was a bit surprised they hadn't made this a standard feature yet, but it is working well, so solves the issues for now. Sure hope the author upgrades his plugin officially.
I say the same too, it's better to have a 100% compatible plugin with 1.6 rather than a sloppily modified one. Toungue