MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Status icons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum contains no new posts icon listed posts when there are new posts. Forum contains new posts shows up on forums where no new post has occurred. Any ideas on this issue check out the screen, happening on all my forums, cleared cache.

[Image: posticons_order.jpg]

[Image: posticons_order2.jpg]
Tried clearing my cache several times rebuilding forum caches to no avail. Is this a template issue again or what? Anyone know. Check the photos I posted up top. I laid two blue arrows and comments showing the posting icons not displaying right. I checked my custom icons and like in the old forums they are on.gif off.gif and offlock.gif so they should be working fine. Am open to suggestions on this one. Thanks all Big Grin
You'll need to revert all of your templates to default.
Okay so they didn't all convert properly during the upgrade process. Is there a button that allows them to all be converted in one shot?
It's not that they didn't convert properly, if a template has an edit to it, the way the upgrader and templates work means the edited version still gets used, hence the old version still shows.

If you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates > this shows a list of all of them. I could give you an SQL query if you just want to revert everything and not check any of the edits to see if you still want/need them.
Thought it did, but isn't working yet. I cleared my browser cache, still the same issue.
So there's nothing in the Find Updated Templates list??
There are currently no templates which have been updated since you last upgraded.

That was the last green message above. I will try and recenter the main logo in the templates again. But no the forum post icons are not working properly at all.