MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Name.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i've recently been wanting to start my old blog up. It bashed stupid things in society, the media, and was mostly a "downers" blog. So i've been thinking of some new names for it.

I've been thinking of "GodIHateMyself", can anyone suggest other names of a "downers" name

Yes Alex. H's thread made me want to post this.
I was going to suggest damnitall.com but that seems to be taken.
(2010-08-17, 03:33 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to suggest damnitall.com but that seems to be taken.

Darn, and thats quite good too, it expires soon, maybe i could contact the buyer.
damnitall.net/org?
Damnitall.net is available.
No .com's are still worth more now, thanks to google at least. >_>
Alright, then how about http://www.screwthosepeople.com (available)?
(2010-08-17, 04:52 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]No .com's are still worth more now, thanks to google at least. >_>

Google doesn't value .com any more than .net or .org.
(2010-08-17, 08:56 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-17, 04:52 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]No .com's are still worth more now, thanks to google at least. >_>

Indeed it doesn't. Type a URL in google chrome though, it puts the most searched term. i don't want to have to deal with that really.
(2010-08-17, 10:28 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-17, 08:56 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed it doesn't. Type a URL in google chrome though, it puts the most searched term. i don't want to have to deal with that really.
Wait huh? I'm confused what the problem with .net is then?
Pages: 1 2