MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Theme [Free?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the correct way to ask for a theme, but would anyone like to, well, design me a Nintendo theme for my (older) forum, Nintendalgia? I've been using Afresh/Apart since the start almost a year now and it doesn't really... fit the Nintendo ambiance.

Now, I don't have money to pay for a design (not yet, at least) and hoping for someone who could help me out with a good theme. If this can't be done, I understand. I'll try to get money to pay for a good theme.

EDIT: It'd also be greatly appreciated to whomever is the theme designer be part of the forum, as well. Seeing how there hasn't been much activity lately, I think it'd be cool for the designer (and everyone else) to experience the work. Smile
I'll be happy to help out Smile.
(2010-08-17, 07:06 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be happy to help out Smile.

No fooling? :o
What do you mean by that?
Is there any color concept you want?
Color concept... red. To resemble the Mario series. Toungue

Oh crap, forgot to add a link (for future reference.) http://www.nintendalgia.com/
I can do it for you if you like. Just PM me and we can discuss further and confirm the project.