MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin Request (Rap/HipHop MyBB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like a city theme maybe in the background. You can use mics or turntables for images. Im not too concerned with the colors. I actually had white and black in mind but it may look dull with just those colors. Should be easy to make just please stick to a Rap/HipHop theme. Maybe Graffiti as the logo. The name of the forum is RapCity if you wanna be real generous and include that in the logo. Unfortunately im using a free bb software because i do not have money so i cant pay anyone. However, this would help MyBB become larger because i dont think there are any Rap/HipHop themes out yet. If anyone has spare time, in return you will recieve my upmost gratitude of appreciation!!!

[1]
Well i'm afraid no one will response. however you may read this tutorial
Customize / Start your theme!
or visit
mods.mybboard.com as you may find a theme that u like Big Grin

regards
Im moving on friday...
I dont have photoshop...

I was just hoping someone would put together a DarkTheme with a "City/Urban" look to it. Category header images and the whole nine yards like a vBulletin theme. I can code and modify MyBB with no problem, but i use my resources for design and/or styles. If no one can help i will look elsewhere until i find someone who will. The only gift i can give is a graphic image (200x100) on my front page which says "RapCity SiteDesign By:BlahBlahBlah" My domain has not registered yet but if you do have some spare time and wanna put something together for me then feel free to visit my site ( emceeindustry.tfogame.com ). The front page is staying, so if you can just make the MyBB theme match...

Make Me:
Type: DarkTheme
Logo: "RapCity"
Colors: White/Black/DarkGrey/LightGrey
Theme: City/Urban/Street/Rap/HipHop
Other Images: Microphones, Soundwaves, etc

Ill Advertise Your Buisness:
Graphic Image (200x100) on my FRONT PAGE which says "RapCity SiteDesign By:BlahBlahBlah" for 1 year

[1]
get gimp, a free photoshop
DiZz Wrote:Im moving on friday...
I dont have photoshop...

I was just hoping someone would put together a DarkTheme with a "City/Urban" look to it. Category header images and the whole nine yards like a vBulletin theme. I can code and modify MyBB with no problem, but i use my resources for design and/or styles. If no one can help i will look elsewhere until i find someone who will. The only gift i can give is a graphic image (200x100) on my front page which says "RapCity SiteDesign By:BlahBlahBlah" My domain has not registered yet but if you do have some spare time and wanna put something together for me then feel free to visit my site ( emceeindustry.tfogame.com ). The front page is staying, so if you can just make the MyBB theme match...

Make Me:

Graphic Image (200x100) on my FRONT PAGE which says "RapCity SiteDesign By:BlahBlahBlah" for 1 year

[1]

Well, man, if I was making that skin for you, I'd want a permanent link back to my business or to my site or w/e to remain on the skin permantly. Not for 1 year, for ever. And I'm afraid MyBB lacks an abundance of talented skinners. And the kind of theme you're looking for would actually cost you money.

So you're pretty much out of luck for now.
DiZz Wrote:Im moving on friday...
I dont have photoshop...

Make Me:

[1]
I have a simple black and white theme that I haven't released publically yet, but I plan on releasing soon:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11] [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12]

I'm not sure if it is quite what you want, though.

(by the way, the adverts in that aren't really in the skin)
Quote:And I'm afraid MyBB lacks an abundance of talented skinners.

Excuse me? Toungue
xiao Wrote:
Quote:And I'm afraid MyBB lacks an abundance of talented skinners.

Excuse me? Toungue

I said abundance. That means alot, incase you didn't know Wink
Alright then, since i really want someone to hook me up with a dope theme i will PERMANENTLY place an add on the front page of my portal that is (450x100). Id appreciate custom category images and everything. Flaw, if you will make this theme im POSITIVE i can work a deal with you for advertising purposes. Propose a deal, and ill return with a reply. Anyone else can also do the same.

What's the url of your site? I'd be willing to give it a try. I'm not as talented as some here, but I do have a passion for hip hop and wouldn't mind helping you out. Due to my schedule, Friday might be cutting it close.
Pages: 1 2