MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am able to access it (GR).
Site is loading fine now.
Hey, can someone post that email with the new nameservers. I don't see it in my inbox.
They told me that for them is fine, now I can surf to the site!

For the mail:
The Forum Forge Wrote:ear Customer,

Nameservers: Business Transit

If you're using the following nameservers and/or are a Business Transit AND a Forum Forge/Cactus customer, then this email does not apply to you -- if you aren't, then please read on;

ns1.cactusinternet.com / ns2.cactusinternet.com

ns3.cactusinternet.com / ns4.cactusinternet.com

ns1.theforumforge.com / ns2.theforumforge.com

ns3.theforumforge.com / ns4.theforumforge.com

CUSTOM nameservers (e.g. ns1.yourdomain.com)

We've noticed that a few Forum Forge & Cactus customers have been using the Business Transit nameservers (e.g. ns1.businesstransit.net) of recent months. Right now, these nameservers will work for your site, and should not cause problems, but in the very near future changes will take place making the Business Transit nameservers for indirect Business Transit customers redundant.

We are therefore asking you to check the nameservers you're using right now, and if they end with the businesstransit.net domain, we ask that you change them to the appropriate ones supplied to you in your sign-up email. If you're unsure of as to which nameservers you're using, or if you don't know which ones you should use, then please open a ticket with us as soon as you can.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us with them and we will gladly get back to you.

Many thanks,

Technical Support (The Forum Forge/Cactus)
(2010-08-18, 03:41 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]They told me that for them is fine, now I can surf to the site!

For the mail:
The Forum Forge Wrote:ear Customer,

Nameservers: Business Transit

If you're using the following nameservers and/or are a Business Transit AND a Forum Forge/Cactus customer, then this email does not apply to you -- if you aren't, then please read on;

ns1.cactusinternet.com / ns2.cactusinternet.com

ns3.cactusinternet.com / ns4.cactusinternet.com

ns1.theforumforge.com / ns2.theforumforge.com

ns3.theforumforge.com / ns4.theforumforge.com

CUSTOM nameservers (e.g. ns1.yourdomain.com)

We've noticed that a few Forum Forge & Cactus customers have been using the Business Transit nameservers (e.g. ns1.businesstransit.net) of recent months. Right now, these nameservers will work for your site, and should not cause problems, but in the very near future changes will take place making the Business Transit nameservers for indirect Business Transit customers redundant.

We are therefore asking you to check the nameservers you're using right now, and if they end with the businesstransit.net domain, we ask that you change them to the appropriate ones supplied to you in your sign-up email. If you're unsure of as to which nameservers you're using, or if you don't know which ones you should use, then please open a ticket with us as soon as you can.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us with them and we will gladly get back to you.

Many thanks,

Technical Support (The Forum Forge/Cactus)

Meh, it's not a NS issue. Server may be down :/

Yes it was down in fact. But it shouldn't be down right?
Yes but tell that to them. I told them some times already but they always said it was problem on my side so yeah I decided to move
Are you completely change hosting so?
Yes, I'm now with BusinessTransit in a VPS Smile
Godness the site is down again! I don't want to change hosting now because I have many months left.. but when I bought the hosting it wasn't supposed to be down!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7