MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010-08-20, 07:43 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be moving to MyBBWH shortly.

Ditto. Smile
(2010-08-20, 07:31 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hosts come and go. I'm sure a new one with TFF quality will be up around soon enough. Though, if you need help getting a VPS from BT, i can help you set it up. Wink
MyBBWebHost is there for anybody that needs a new host. Smile

(2010-08-20, 07:43 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Please clear your cache.

LOL

I'll be moving to MyBBWH shortly.

Thanks a lot. And AJS has already moved, I'm transferring his site over now Smile
It's a shame to see how the new management is taking care of TFF, we were always a good company Smile. Anyways I recommend MyBBWebHost for shared and please come back to BusinessTransit if you are able to buy a VPS Smile.
Ragewars is hosted on a BT VPS, up to now, every problem i have had is due to my incompetence Toungue

Anyway, Theo (from BT) is often on MSN and he is a great help.

So for VPS i would recommend BT.
Problem seems fixed for now Big Grin
(2010-08-21, 10:04 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Problem seems fixed for now Big Grin

Glad to hear all is well Smile
(2010-08-21, 10:04 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Problem seems fixed for now Big Grin

Too little, too late.
They told me that they're fixing it for everyone and they'll send an email to apologize I guess!
I bought a plan, after 3 days their hosting was still not working good for me. Server was slow, random crashes and disconnections, members firewalled.
(2010-08-22, 12:38 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a plan, after 3 days their hosting was still not working good for me. Server was slow, random crashes and disconnections, members firewalled.

Did you contact support regarding that matter?

Members SHOULD NOT have been firewalled if the configuration remained post-purchase if they were simply browsing a site. Repeat password violations (brute force attacks) and suspected port flood attempts do trigger temporary blocks though.

I think the problem here is the fact that they've just taken over and are still getting settled in - so as annoying as it may be, patience is required. I still have every confidence in the new management, and have no reason to believe that they would simply leave sites down, nor would they randomly firewall people or leave servers unstable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7