MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unread posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. Been a while.
I have a problem with some of my members reporting that all threads on the site are coming up as unread. Even when they click the "Mark all Forums Read" button, it still comes up as unread.
I have advised them to delete all cookies and temp internet files, but that has not made any difference.

My site www.fixmygps.net and I will supply a username and password for anyone willing to help out.

Geoff
That dose that on my forums sometimes 2.
Thanks for the help Angry
I'm still having the same problem.
members are complaining that there are phantom new post (Post that have been already read)
Is there anyone else having the same problem?
Same problem here. Sad
Any thoughts???????? Sad
We're unsure what's causing this at the moment but it is being looked into. Smile
(2010-09-06, 10:44 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]We're unsure what's causing this at the moment but it is being looked into. Smile

Thanks.. I am having the same issue.
(2010-09-06, 11:40 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-06, 10:44 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]We're unsure what's causing this at the moment but it is being looked into. Smile

Thanks.. I am having the same issue.

I know this is an old thread but my users are also experiencing this issue. Did s.o. find a possible reason yet?

Greetings
Atnun
this issue has been raised several times. Hope the devs have fixed it in 1.6.1
Pages: 1 2