MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change forum skin background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
can anybody here pls tell me how to change the background of the forum theme to any other background.
thanks,
Change the background link in global.css of your theme.
I also need your link to your site too. Wink

*I have read your PM.
(2010-08-18, 10:09 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Change the background link in global.css of your theme.

*I have read your PM.

ok but if i want to change to this theme background so what what things to edit in global.css what options pls tell me some more abt. it..
Save the background of black theme and name it what ever the background image is called on the gray and green theme. upload to the images of the gray theme. Then you should be set.
(2010-08-18, 10:25 AM)mini123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-18, 10:09 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]Change the background link in global.css of your theme.

*I have read your PM.

ok but if i want to change to this theme background so what what things to edit in global.css what options pls tell me some more abt. it..

Download the image (make sure you upload it somewhere) then go to your theme's global.css then find
body
and then change
background: {SOMETHING HERE}
to
background: ***YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE***
. Smile
nop darkly,your method does not worked for me,now i am trying Bounty Killer method!!
(2010-08-18, 10:43 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-18, 10:25 AM)mini123 Wrote: [ -> ]

*I have read your PM.

Download the image (make sure you upload it somewhere) then go to your theme's global.css then find
body
and then change
background: {SOMETHING HERE};
to
background: url(***YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE***);
. Smile

This should be correct. Smile
it worked for me atleast haha..
yeah now it worked for me too,many thanks to darkly!!!