MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want this plan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/08/iinet-...1tb-plans/

I want a 1TB plan! $120.00 AU for it! I want it!

Bloody contracts Dodgy
My best friend works for a software developer company who also offer business based internet services. Each employee at his job is given free ADSL2+ completely unmetered, so he literally gets unlimited 8.5mb/s free of charge. HAHA!
I want to be able to do that! Sad. I hate contracts! Sad
To be honest, depending on how much you download and for regional area folk (like me, I live in the bloody sticks), I find the best ISP to be Internode. Cheap plans, non-outsources customer service and their internet super quick. Another great one is TPG since they cap you at 1.5mb/s instead of 256kb/s which is pretty awesome, but I haven't heard much about their support and customer service side. I'd assume it's good because its not called Telstra. HAHA!
Yeah, Telstra are really bad! I am with them! And they are the worst!

Telstra are the only one that provide ADSL2+ into my area, and i am in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne - not in the middle of no where. So yeah. But when my contract is up with Telstra, i will be considering Internode, TPG or iiNet or someone that provides ADSL2+ to my house.
I'm not an Aussie, but from what I've read and heard, iiNet are the most humane and actually care about their customers.
I remember having that issue with Telstra back when I lived in Narre Warren South. Smile

I find Internode to be the best by far when it comes to customer support.
(2010-08-19, 05:19 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]I remember having that issue with Telstra back when I lived in Narre Warren South. Smile

I find Internode to be the best by far when it comes to customer support.

You didn't live far from me! I'm in Berwick.

Where are you now? Gembrook or Emerald or something?
I actually used to live in Berwick Springs. Right behind Casey Central shopping centre.

I live in Albury/Wodonga now. 4 hours away.
I pay about $30/month for 2.1TB/month.
Pages: 1 2