MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Realize 1.6 [Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a really good theme. I now have it all up and running with rotating banners and tweaks to the typeface for h1 and thead to make them all sans serif.

I also liked the last theme I used (NDesign) and guess who developed that too? Though I liked NDesign, there were one or two minor things I wasn't too happy with but Realize seems to have addressed these. Well done to Quacktacular!
I seem to be missing the postbit buttons - postbit_edit.gif, postbit_delete.gif etc. Are these available anywhere?

Thanks
I LOVE this theme and it is going to look fabulous when I bring it up live this weekend.

Question - How do I add a button to the postbit area for the Thanks 3.9 plugin, available here:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks

The plugin is working, but leaves a question mark instead of a button. See attachment.
Thanks!
~Beth
I am also having a problem with the post thread (new thread) button not appearing on the forum display page. All other buttons seem to be working. If anyone knows how to fix, that would be great! The function works, but it also displays a question mark. See attachment.
Hmm. Beth can you right-click on the images and (assuming you're using Safari or Chrome) click on "copy image addres" and paste that here for me?

Thanks.

SteelD, Realize doesn't use images for the buttons, they're generated by HTML/CSS. Are there buttons missing on the actual page?
(2010-10-17, 11:17 PM)quacktacular Wrote: [ -> ]SteelD, Realize doesn't use images for the buttons, they're generated by HTML/CSS. Are there buttons missing on the actual page?

Yes, the buttons are missing. Two example screen grabs attached.

[attachment=20262]

[attachment=20263]

Thanks button in postbit:
http://www.brateaseboard.com/myBB/images...it_thx.gif

Post thread (new thread) button: http://www.brateaseboard.com/myBB/images...thread.gif

Appreciate your help!

Hope you don't mind Beth but I took a look at your site and was impressed with how you have set it up. The colour scheme looks really good and you must have made a few tweaks to the template to get it how you wanted.

BTW, those links in your last post just give me a Page Not Found screen.

I've just noticed that my New Thread button is showing up like this:
[attachment=20312]
Other buttons on the page look OK.
Thanks David! I have worked really hard on it (maybe too much even)! There are numerous tweaks and plugins. For the links, yes I am guessing that is why I am getting the question marks to display. I suspect the plugins call for a .gif file, but the theme wants to write a script. Not sure what the solution will be, but I think quacktacular will be able to tell me!
~Beth
Any progress on this quacktacular?
Everything appears to be working fine on my site except for a few missing buttons. Maybe point me to the right part of the code and I'll have a tinker myself.

Thanks

David
@beth I think you (or a plugin) might have reverted one of my templates by accident. Try changing forumdisplay_newthread to:
<a href="newthread.php?fid={$fid}" class="forumbutton">{$lang->qthemes_new_thread}</a>

I'm not sure how the thanks plugin works. Easiest solution would be to put a postbit_thx.gif in /images/realize. If you want it to match my HTML/CSS buttons you add something like this to showthread with the other buttons.
<a href="whatever_link_thanks_plugin_uses" class="forumbutton">Thanks</a>&nbsp;

@SteelD none of the forum_display or postbit buttons are showing up for me on your site. This happens when the plugin wasn't activated, or when the language file isn't in the right directory. Can you check both for me? If that doesn't work PM me an admin account/FTP details. Like your site BTW.

Q
Pages: 1 2 3 4