MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I Integrating an Joomla Website in a MyBB Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's all. Can I Integrating an Joomla Website in a MyBB Forum? If I can, how to do it?
Yes, there's JFusion which supports MyBB and seems to work pretty well. Not sure if it's updated to work with 1.6. What MyBB version are you running?

But you would be better off with Drupal or Wordpress.
1.4 :/.

But I really want create with Joomla. I've created and all, the site.

Joomla doesn't support MyBB? Confused
Read my above post, I clearly stated a bridge is available between Joomla and MyBB.

What I was saying is Joomla isn't very good imo, you should try Drupal or Wordpress.
Quote:Read my above post, I clearly stated a bridge is available between Joomla and MyBB.
only the users, for the threads not available
Hey pola joy my father is kurdish too Wink
You can show your forum in your joomla site using an Iframe. Also Jfusion works fine.
Quote:What I was saying is Joomla isn't very good imo, you should try Drupal or Wordpress.
Joomla is the best. What do you mean?
Can I show/integrate my Joomla Site in my Forum?
(2010-08-24, 03:18 PM)Leon.P Wrote: [ -> ]Joomla is the best. What do you mean?
If by best you mean complex and hard to use, then sure, oh yeah, it's the best! lol
(2010-08-24, 05:29 PM)~Prata Wrote: [ -> ]Can I show/integrate my Joomla Site in my Forum?
Yes, I told you that already. Use Jfusion. Not sure what you want to integrate though. Users? Articles/threads? Layout?
By best I mean Easy to use, infinite extensions, components, madules, plug-ing, etc etc etc.
Then Joomla is definitely not the best. Like I said before, you're better off with Wordpress which can also be used as a CMS and not really a blog.
Pages: 1 2