MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: blank space :confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you wouldn't be able to see anything more with a demo than the screenshot. besides I want to keep most of this theme secret.
You're right, my bad. Seeing the actual page in action with source code & images in tact won't help me debug it.
I posted both my header and global css and nothing has stood out for me. So I can't figure it out, I know themes go to the top of the page, for example, these forums do.
Try adding this:

html, body {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

Some browsers add padding to <html>, some to <body>; this fixes both.
Thanks that worked!
(2010-08-26, 01:59 AM)death180 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks that worked!

In future, just so you know, having access to a live demo is quite useful for debugging when asking for help. I often use developer tools to make memory based modifications to the content on a live page and determine the issue that way, instead of just hit and misses with the CSS file.

Also, it helps that when someone requests something from you to help with your problem, you don't be impatient and tell them what they do and don't need. If you keep doing this, people just won't help at all. You got lucky with Firestryke's reply.
Pages: 1 2