MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Blueshire 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I'm just here to get some opinions on BlueShire 2.0 before I release it tommorow.

I'm desperate for suggestions for a new name for blueshire because I am making 2-3 more color schemes of it!

Laundry List:
  • Finish WelcomeBlock.
  • Make Logo.
  • Rename the theme.
  • A couple more small template edits.

[Image: blueshirepreview.jpg]

Suggestions, Comments, Concerns, Etc. Please and thanks Smile
Radio?
Goliath?
Detest?
Raise?
If you can, please add a vBulletin bar to it? I mean like the one having the ''UserCP'', ''AdminCP'', ''ModCP'', ''Search'' etc.. commands. Also, a vBulletin login system would make this theme a blast! Wink
Welcome block is very unorganized, but other than that it's looking good.
(2010-08-19, 03:22 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]If you can, please add a vBulletin bar to it? I mean like the one having the ''UserCP'', ''AdminCP'', ''ModCP'', ''Search'' etc.. commands. Also, a vBulletin login system would make this theme a blast! Wink

VB like themes are becoming way overused... If he did that to this theme it would kill it imo..

@Jessi its looking nice,but the welcome panel is just not working. I would do something else with it.
I prefer vBulletin like themes Wink

@Jesse S, can you also adjust this theme to fit the whole browser screen (theme width)? Oh, and the Welcome block should be the same as the one of the first version of the BlueShire theme, which can be found here http://community.mybb.com/thread-67641.h...=BlueShire. I personally prefer that one.

Thank you.
(2010-08-19, 03:27 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Laundry List:
  • Finish WelcomeBlock.

You people really can't read can you? Toungue

I thank you for the suggestions everyone, I expect to release this later tonight Wink
I totally missed that. I just jumped straight to the screenshot, since it said [WIP] on the title. Toungue
Its alright, I should probably move it too the top of the post anyhow Wink
Btw still looking for names...
Can we have a demo link of it?
Another suggestion would be to have the Welcome block to the right, so the logo is placed to the left.
Pages: 1 2 3