MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Are you a MyBB theme coder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm a designer and looking for a coder. The purpose is to make themes for MyBB and to put them in the download section of the MyBB site.

The second purpose for me is to exchange ideas, me from the design perspective and you from a coding perspective so I'm also looking for some cooperation and learning from eachother.

What's mine is yours and vice versa. So if we develope a theme together you can use this to.

If you are not skilled in designing but are good coder and you want to exchange ideas and develope some MyBB themes with me then reply to this message.

I'm looking forward to exchange ideas.

Sounds good! I'm a coder. Drop me a PM and we can discuss further Smile. I am a crappy designer, but a great coder Toungue. Coding is the fun part Toungue
Noooooh, designing is the best part....

Oh, i think we found a good basis for a little cooperation here.

Seriously, I like designing things but i like a bit of coding too. But I am not that good in coding.

For example. I have a photoshop file (with a new theme in it) but i don't know how to split it up in tiny images to make a html page. I do know the procedure, done it lots of times, but i don't know what the measurements are that a mybb theme needs to work with.

Lets start to discuss what we both like about a theme in terms of the design.

What examples can you give me (in the library of mybb) for themes that you like? Maybe we can work together and make a theme or two for ourselves?

I'm designing a theme at the moment. Perhaps you like to see it?

Sure. Drop me a PM and we can discuss more. If you have MSN, then even better!