MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Marking all topics read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to mark all threads, topics and posts as read in the new forums?
Just click the image next to a forum or the mark forums read link at the bottom of the forum ...
Got it and it seemed to have worked so far.
Nope the new post icon does not show up or the on.gif icon not sure why this is the case.
If it doesn't show up, upload it to the theme's directory. You can check this by right clicking the broken image and selecting View Image or Open Image in New Tab.
The basic on.gif shows at the bottom of the page in legend however none of the icons on, off and offlock are working properly except offlock, other wise this may be a bug. I upgraded from 1.2 to 1.6
Did you revert your templates??
(2010-08-19, 07:30 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Did you revert your templates??

Yes tried that as matt instructed but it messes up the plugins. I am thinking this is maybe a bug issues, not sure.

I have another issue with the forums too. The text and logo are left justified. I want text left justified but the main banner/logo for the forums cenetered. Any ideas?
(2010-08-19, 07:42 PM)slickdude Wrote: [ -> ]I have another issue with the forums too. The text and logo are left justified. I want text left justified but the main banner/logo for the forums cenetered. Any ideas?

You already asked that and I answered here - http://community.mybb.com/thread-75669-p...#pid558991