MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] True integration between MyBB and Coppermine 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Look at www.extremewaterfowl.com/gallery
the login pulldown does not work on the gallery wrapper, but it works in the forum. The forum is at www.extremewaterfowl.com/forum
I'm pretty sure it's a java problem, I just can't figure out what to do to fix it.
Thanks,
Chris
Its related to the javascript/jquery you are using.

i assume you need to modify the js code to accept a path parameter and send $mybb->setting[''bburl'] as that path parameter so the page knows where to find the js files.

its very similar tothe problem I posted here

http://community.mybb.com/thread-56660.html
I still can't figure it out. Is it something that needs to go in the cpg_main-top template? This is making me feel like an idiotUndecided
its the javascript for the dropdown menu that is the issue. since the gallery in is a different folder from the forum and the header is looking for the javascript menu in the relative (current) folder, it can not find it.

you need to modify the header template and change the references to

"images/mynic/javascripts/jquery.js "

to

$mybb->settings['bburl']."images/mynic/javascripts/jquery.js"

so that the header always uses a FQN rather than a relative path.
hello
could you help me with this?
i am having a weird problem
http://www.beatdj.net/foros/galeria/

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 275 - File: inc/class_core.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
did you edit the path in the sample\codebase.php file test() function to point to the correct path of the wrapper file? I forgot to add that in my original post.
its looking like you have magic quotes enabled in your PHP settings. Can you disable it? Its an old feature that is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and later. MyBB will run fine without it, so does Coppermine.

Basically MyBB is trying to work around magic quotes but the data is empty thus the error
i've put
$thisplugin->add_filter('plugin_block','sample_block_mgr');

function test($html)
{
    require_once('../cpg_mybb_wrapper.php');
//    return str_replace('{CUSTOM_HEADER}', $header, $html);
    $html = str_replace('{CUSTOM_HEADER}', $cpg_main_top, $html);
    return str_replace('{CUSTOM_FOOTER}', $cpg_main_bottom, $html);

} 

im afraid that i only have access to cpanel
and can't disable it
can you try adding this to your htaccess file

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
(2010-10-17, 04:59 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]can you try adding this to your htaccess file

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off

what htaccess?
public_html/.htaccess?
public_html/foros/.htaccess?
public_html/galeria/.htaccess?

edit: testing
since they are hierarchical, put it in the first one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4