MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB color code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need Grenn

Dark red

Light red

and Organ

and blue Toungue tnx
(2010-08-19, 10:34 PM)koolace55 Wrote: [ -> ]I need Grenn

Dark red

Light red

and Organ

and blue Toungue tnx

[color=#32CD32]hi[/color] [color=#FF0000] [/color][color=#FF6347] [/color][color=#FFA500]  [/color][color=#1E90FF][/color]

Its the little A with a black line under it button.
Full pls. Side by the side the code not some bs
(2010-08-19, 10:56 PM)koolace55 Wrote: [ -> ]Full pls. Side by the side the code not some bs

Its core of MyBB. You put that code in the post and what you want in between depending what colour you want, and tada! In the full reply editor you see this image; [Image: color.gif] Click it, and a bunch of colours appear.
I think this is what your looking for : http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=2
(2010-08-19, 11:01 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-19, 10:56 PM)koolace55 Wrote: [ -> ]Full pls. Side by the side the code not some bs

Its core of MyBB. You put that code in the post and what you want in between depending what colour you want, and tada! In the full reply editor you see this image; [Image: color.gif] Click it, and a bunch of colours appear.

Nope wont work some 1 just give me the full codes
What do you mean it wont work?

Maybe if you explained in more detail exactly what your trying to do you might get more help.

Are you trying to colour text like this ?:

Text colour red

If so, do this:
[color=#FF0000]Text colour red[/color]
(2010-08-19, 11:43 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it wont work?

Maybe if you explained in more detail exactly what your trying to do you might get more help.

Are you trying to colour text like this ?:

Text colour red

If so, do this:
[color=#FF0000]Text colour red[/color]

Sir, you talk utter BS.

Here you go mate:

Green = [color=green*] your text here [/*color]
Red = [*color=red] your text here [/*color]
orange = [color=orange*] your text here [/color*]

You see the pattern?

Just take out the *'s you have it mate.
No one has talked BS they were giving hex codes
Hi, I'm newbie... 
I used to do coding 5+ years ago, its slowly coming back to me. But, my problem is where can I find the actual color codes? 
let me know, thank you! 
Heart
Pages: 1 2