MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Support Team Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im needing à support Team for mybbtalk.com

please post here.
Strange, Google doesn't even have a link to mybbtalk.com, and you aren't giving much help here to entice anyone into joining a support team!! At least give folks something to look at!!
www.mybbtalk.com

In fact, if you type "mybbtalk.com" into your address bar, it will still go to that page.
THE Site has just been made. Cmon i Know its small.
What benefits are given to support staff? And what is their job?
Well there get free stuff. And can make Money off it. And theres alot of jobs.
(2010-08-20, 11:04 AM)onebot Wrote: [ -> ]Well there get free stuff. And can make Money off it. And theres alot of jobs.

You will take all the money.

And i wouldn't trust you. You english is very poor and you have the default MyBB theme, i doubt that the forum will succeed.
You can't spell anything properly, your site uses the default MyBB theme, and you don't offer anything unique at all (themes, plugins, ...).

Here's what you do:
- http://www.tolearnenglish.com/
- Create some themes or plugins
- Give your site a custom theme
- Get traffic, support people, answer every thread, etc
- Once the site becomes too large for you to maintain on your own, THEN get a support team.
LoL, im on my iPhone,
i just opened the site
im Making à New Theme
um, people can sell or give there Plugins or themes in there
im currently designing à theme.
Lol Why say get Support People? If Ur saying don't get à Support Team. Males nö sence.
Curious, other then the fact MyBB would never take me, why should i just apply to be staff here?
Pages: 1 2