MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clickable MyCode Editor on Mass Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey - 1.6 looks pretty good, upgrade was seemless - props to developers Smile

Is there anyway to add a Clickable MyCode Editor editor to massmail - or put some html in there automatically so I can add a logo?

The reason I ask is because I help an older lady with her forum and she would like to include a logo on her emails and use bold and italics in her emails she sends out.

I just updated this title - I am wanting to use the Clickable MyCode Editor on Massmail - is this possible?

Should massmail have an editor on there by default?

Maybe some more of theme is broken (I was missing the editor from the forum)
There is an "editor" in the sense that there is a text box where you can input what you want in both HTML and PLAIN TEXT.

If you're (or rather she is) willing to subscribe for it, there is a plugin that will be released shortly that will allow MyCodes in HTML mass mailings, however you will still have to type them in manually. Of course, they're pretty easy to remember too Smile

The same plugin also allows a custom signature to be implemented that is placed in every email that you click the Signature link for (it adds the link). In fact this was the original function of that plugin when it was written for 1.4.x.

Edit: I also moved your thread to plugin requests.