MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB Styled theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making my first theme! Only problem is, I suck pretty bad at CSS.
I just want to know where to improve.

Screenshots: (Cut out a lot for obvious reasons.)
[attachment=19488]
[attachment=19489]

I also changed the "Classic view" postbit look. It looks similar to this.
Hey, that's an amazing theme! When will this be released?

A suggestion would be to make the posting box like the MyBB regular one. I don't like the ''cloud'' one in the second picture... however I think it is a nice addition to the theme. Keep it up! Wink
I like it also! I think it is pretty good but I gotta say the same thing as StormIsComing, I don't like the "cloud" in the second picture.
That's a nice theme so far. If you want to improve your CSS Skills, visit w3school's CSS site:

http://w3schools.com/css/default.asp
(2010-08-20, 01:13 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, that's an amazing theme! When will this be released?

A suggestion would be to make the posting box like the MyBB regular one. I don't like the ''cloud'' one in the second picture... however I think it is a nice addition to the theme. Keep it up! Wink

Removed. I'll "Release" if/when I get the markup and CSS validated.
Thanks for the comments. Big Grin

@ballin I have no luck with CSS sites. They are too... confusing and slow. I just pick it up from my friends and such.
So, you are converting the default IPB theme to mybb? If so, I have seen that some themes have the IPB login style. I think that would be a great addition to the theme! If it's possible of course...
Not exactly, it's similar, but not a copy. It's going to have some "original" looks to it.
Just sent you a PM.