MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index Top Posters [MyBBIran.com]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks pars thats working great now. I would love the option of removing admins from the list also
great idea ..
"I would love the option of removing admins from the list also "
i have found something

Todays top poster is not based on fixed time interval like it will reset itself at Server time or some fixed time. it is continuely going up and down with users posts and time.

Like if i start posting from 4 Am and someone post at 5 AM it will show him on top after 1 hour means it have no 24 Hour Fixed scale to show " Todays Top Poster "

am i right ?
Index Top Posters Dutch:
mine appears to count back over the previous 24 hours and week and month depending on when you login.

I would rather have the ability that it resets to zero at midnight and on the 1st of each month but its not a problem
any advice with performance with this plugin installed?

I´m interested in trying it, but I´m using a shared hosting plan (mediatemple´s gridserver) and benchmarked/optimized plugins are always welcome
I agree today means last 24 hours not real today (month and year is the same)
We are trying to find solution to have both Real Today and also removing admins in new version.
New version will have
1:User Bans (You can remove users which you don't link by User ID)
2Confusedelecting which part you want to display
3:Avatar Size will be optimize (Better for loading)
(2010-09-01, 09:00 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]i have found something

Todays top poster is not based on fixed time interval like it will reset itself at Server time or some fixed time. it is continuely going up and down with users posts and time.

Like if i start posting from 4 Am and someone post at 5 AM it will show him on top after 1 hour means it have no 24 Hour Fixed scale to show " Todays Top Poster "

am i right ?

(2010-09-01, 11:16 PM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]Index Top Posters Dutch:

Added to first post, Thanks.
oooooooooooh.
Those are very bad.
I do not love them...
The copyright in the template sucks very hard. Would you allow me to remove it?

Very nice plugin though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4