MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I convert MyBB 1.4 themes to be compatible with MyBB 1.6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, but it annoys me!
Instead of just complaining about it, can't you just search the forums??
(2010-08-20, 05:39 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]It will save me some valuable time instead looking through threads...

Yes, and you looking yourself would save our equally valuable time...

tip: try looking in the css for .hidden
i guess i was a bit premature i my comments as i hadn't finnished updating the theme this is no longer a issue for me
(2010-08-21, 02:08 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and you looking yourself would save our equally valuable time...

Then, don't reply to my posts... People that don't want to help, won't.

Oh : and thanks for that tip

(2010-08-21, 04:02 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-21, 02:08 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and you looking yourself would save our equally valuable time...

Then, don't reply to my posts... People that don't want to help, won't.

Oh : and thanks for that tip

Not gonna start a flame war here - but guess what? You going around blathering about your valuable time will get you just that - no help - even people like me who usually try to help may think twice.

And you are welcome for the tip Smile

Don't let this devolve too much, or the thread will get locked.

@OP: You should consider that if you aren't willing to help yourself then others aren't likely to help you either. Old threads are kept around so they can be searched and read for existing answers. In the time it has taken you to be snide and insulting to the people who have at least responded to tell you where you can find the answers you could have typed "convert theme to 1.6" in the search box and had several possible solutions to your query. So please try and refrain from the rudeness, it gets you nowhere here except a locked thread. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2