MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-08-21, 09:39 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Are they showing on the actual plugins page or the settings page?

Nope on the plugins page, just in the settings. And in the settings those bad remnant plugins from the 1.2 older forum I upgraded.

Update: on both of cipher's image resizer settings. I found in the modified settings an option on each and deleted those two settings, by the way they were both at number 20 but had no other numbers under them like other settings do.

The setting called "Banning" is at number 15 but has no option button to remove it and its number is at 15. It has no other lower numbered options under it. So unless I go phpadmin, I am thinking there is no other way to remove it???
Ah right, sorry I didn't understand where you meant to start with.

Yeah, if there's no option you'll have to remove it through phpMyAdmin.
Yeah man, that's what I thought, and whoa to me if I delete the wrong thing from the sql db Sad

Now comes the big question. Which of the my sql db's section do I find the old remnants of the plugin located as there are many small parts to the db Big Grin
It's the mybb_settings and mybb_settinggroups tables
(2010-08-22, 06:22 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It's the mybb_settings and mybb_settinggroups tables

Both spots in there, I looked but there are a lot of things in there, I'd sure hate to mess anything up.
I don't use either of those plugins so not sure what they add to the settings, pass me a download link and I'll have a look. Smile
download what? Cool
Download for the plugins that have left settings.
Pages: 1 2