MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login to Admin Control Panel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
recently I had problem with AdminCP, now i can't log in. When I input correct username&password it refreshes to login form. Moreover Google SEO plugin crashed so that it doesn't work properly. It happened when i was away, just came back and cant login and forum is dead.
What I did:
- Deleted settings.php , with regenerated clear do not work still.
- CHMOD all directories as wiki says
- Renamed Google seo plugin so that it do not activate (forum urls works again)
- Tried to log though Mybb 1.4 admin directory (I left backup)
- Tried to delete cookies several times, nothing helped.
- Checked settings.php if all cookie settings fits, all is fine.

Board url: http://wbgc.ajdija.com

edit:
Login/Logout works normally if you log as user. ( I mean no ACP)
I also tried reuploading fresh Admin dir and renaming it to hidden name then try to log in, still do not work.
Moreover I added Google SEO plugin back and now it works great. I tried renaming plugin directory in case one of the plugins make any collision and can't login.
I can't fix this problem any way.

Please help.
----
Still haven't fixed it.
I checked database though phpmyadmin and all settings are OK.
I found interesting fact, in a table "mybb_adminoptions" - loginlockoutexpiry is set for all admins to 0, I tried setting it to 1000 and when I tried login to ACP it was set back to 0.

I also checked my config.php if custom admin dir is correct and it is.

Any ideas? I really got stuck :/

Yes :/
It may be connected with:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-76418.html
the Google SEO plugin friendly urls stopped working once more. With no changes by me, they stopped working while I was away as before.
I did:
-Renamed google_seo.php
-Downloaded .htaccess, checked (all fine), uploaded it back.
-Renamed file back to google_seo.php
Again SEO friendly urls work.

How can I fix this problem with ACP? (it probably affect such situation stated up)
I tried to copy paste seessions to mybb_adminsessions but when I tried access ACP it required login, when I entered correct us&pw it deleted session from database and refreshed site to login form

FIXED!
Quote:I spend 10h checking all the things, finally I decided to read whole "index.php" file line by line. I made "houndred" of tests and found what caused this. The fix is really easy and simple. I changed by accident my primary group to one with no ACP permissions, while display group has been still Admin, so I didn't spotted it, finally I set my permissions back and it works very well.
Have you done everything in the Login/Logout Problems sticky???
FIXED - All post merged to first one. Separated by lines.

I spend 10h checking all the things, finally I decided to read whole "index.php" file line by line. I made "houndred" of tests and found what caused this. The fix is really easy and simple. I changed by accident my primary group to one with no ACP permissions, while display group has been still Admin, so I didn't spotted it, finally I set my permissions back and it works very well.

Sorry guys for annoying you by such simplicity. Thanks for your time ( I see how many times this thread has been viewed and really appreciate your effort to read it all )
I also wonder if it could be added to Matt thread about log in/out problems, decision is yours.

ps: problem with Google SEO occured independently I going to check it too. May be connected with my hosting special rules.