MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWebHost Celebrates 1 Year of Quality Web Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mwhbirthday.gif]

Wow, I can't believe it. MyBBWebHost is celebrating it's first birthday on August 28, 2010. Since being launched back in 2009, I've had lots of fun. Working with webmasters that are ready to share their latest and greatest websites is definitely a good experience, and I have learned a lot in the past year.

Starting out as a web host catering to MyBB-based communities, we've evolved to offer great services like free MyBB installation - until recently we began offering one-click installation for 144 scripts, including MyBB. One of the great developments that we've been working on and will continue to offer. A few months ago, we also announced the release of our one-size-fits-all plan, the Admin Elite plan, which offered 20GB of disk space and 200GB of bandwidth (enough for even the largest forums), for just $5.99/month.

To prove that MyBBWebHost has been able to, and continues to, offer rock solid hosting and support day in and day out, I thought it would be appropriate that for our 1 year birthday, we should offer you hosting for just 1 cent!

By using the coupon code happybirthday, your first month will only cost you 1 cent. This way, you can try out the amazing hosting that many have already fallen in love with. Don't like it? Our 30 day refund will allow you to get back that penny :p

Happy 1st Birthday to us, and happy savings to you.

http://www.mybbwebhost.com

[Image: order-forum.png] [Image: questions-forum.png]

This offer is valid from August 21 until September 4, 2010. One use per client for new orders only.
Congratulations for your 1st birthday...You are doing a really great job and I hope you will continue to do so and make MyBBWH even more popular. MyBBWH is really great....

Hats off to you....

Regards
Praveer
Hi,

I'm also glad to hear that MyBBWebhost celebrates his birthday because I'm one of their first users, I've been using them for nearly a year without any problem.My sites are always online and Leon is willing to help me out with any kind of problem, no matter if is small problem, or a DDoS attack.In fact I never had any problems because of the host and that's why I have decided to host both of my sites with MyBBWebhost.

@Leon: Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to celebrate the next birthday as your client. Smile
Nice to hear that.
Congrats on your first birthday, MyBBWebHost.
I'm sure you will reach more heights with such a great service.
Thank you very much everyone. And thanks a lot ByteHunter, you are an exceptional client to work with Smile
(2010-08-22, 11:26 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much everyone. And thanks a lot ByteHunter, you are an exceptional client to work with Smile

You're welcome Zash, I need to say thanks because you helped me out many times. Smile
=D An answer to my prayers! A very happy birthday to you!
Thanks for signing up Elegant Totality Smile
Looks interested I'll think about it and might give you a try :p
Just a shame the discount dosen't work with the yearly plan
Pages: 1 2