MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Draw to Mod :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there:p

i once mentioned that subforums worked with me on a little piece of paper in the taxi carToungue wanna have a look at it Toungue??

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2539]

dont worry that's now my real hand writeToungue but i was in a hurry!!

i have latter add other codes for the other feature, but the base code was this !! as it is on the paper!Big GrinRolleyes

regards (i feel like a stupid)
the outcome looks great :p
or is this for a mod that's not finished yet?
It is the Subforums in columns, you have seen it
heheh. I do that when I have a problem. I don't draw really, just write down lines of code or helpful hints as I'm debugging. I have a schema for my shop mod in development. Not very interesting unless you like UML or databases Toungue.

I'll also provide a sneak link to my site I'm creating for support for my mods. Should hopefully become a place where people can demo my mods.

http://mybb.decswxaqz.co.uk/admin/index.php
The whole site is still in the works, you can sign up if you want. But that link will show you what I've got up to on my store mod. Not much but there are some nice features there Wink. Try hovering your mouse over a store when it has an image, or try deleting a store, or approve/disapprove a store Smile.
AJAX is AWSOME! Can't wait for that shop mod god damnit!