MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A continuation from HERE

I was able to change the forum to the 1.6 version.The Forum is HERE

It look a little wrong.

For a time I was able to log into the forum and even log into the ACP.But now this popped up,when I tried to log into the forum an hour later:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,remember,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype ​ FROM mybb_users WHERE username='sunsettommy' LIMIT 1
What caused this to suddenly show up?

I have been advised that I have to merge 1.4 with 1.6.But password merge plug in is activated,when I was able to log into the ACP.Could it be because it is not compliant for 1.6?

But is that going to make a difference?

Meanwhile one of my administrators can still log in and everything.I wonder if he could just change my password and that would solve it?

Confused
You didn't upload all the new files correctly.

Reupload them.
(2010-08-21, 02:37 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't upload all the new files correctly.

Reupload them.

Ok.

That would then explain why there was a sudden blank page after pressing 4 NEXT buttons,during the upgrade run.

I will do reupload it soon.

Thanks for the reply.
Hello again,

I never did re-upload,because all the files were already correctly uploaded.

The problem was in the merger log in set up.

When I went from SMF to myBB.The Merge system was used.Everything worked except for the log ins.I fixed several by getting them to dump their cache or cookies.Others had to register again and then have their accounts merged,but using the newer username.

To fix my latest problem after uploading and installing the 1.6 version.This was what was done:

Quote: It was the loginconvert.php in the /inc/plugins. I was extracted the one from the merge folder and replaced it.

The original problem was probably the very reason why I had problems with the upgrade to 1.6 version being fully successful.

All is well now and thank you for the support here.