MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Article Writing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many forums are in need of things to gain viewers to their websites. Many choose articles on their front pages to attract members as one method. I myself, have had quite a bit of experience with writing articles. Some of my articles can be viewed here:

Article hosting powered by MyBBRunway.com
[Image: MyBBRunway_Affiliate.png]

As you can see from the above articles, I have quite good english skills, and have the capability of writing effective articles. Those articles are all in the 200-350 word range, which is quite small. At your request, you can state how many words you would like in your article. I have quite some good experience in these topics:
  • Website construction
  • Themes and their effects
  • Forum development
  • Promotion
  • Money making (online techniques)
  • Games, such as (but not limited to): RuneScape, Halo, Call of Duty etc.
  • Profiting from forums and websites.
That list is only minimal to my actual ability. If you are looking for another article type, just contact me through private message, click here.

I'm a very flexible person, and I don't charge large abandances for articles, as I frankly enjoy writing them, as well as the experience I gain from them is endless. To negotiate a price, you can simply send me a message here.

By purchasing / ordering an article from me, you receive a guarantee of:
  • High quality articles
  • Actual, correct and accurate information
  • Words requested
  • Time frame delivery
  • Spelling and grammar excellence
  • Exclusive rights to it (not sold to anyone else)
If you are looking for another guarantee, or just want to ask me a question, please contact me here.

I have written a sample article. It took me 15 minutes.

*Note*
I had no article ideas, so this was my only choice.

What is a Quality Design
By The Elite

What is a quality design you might ask?
A quality design is not something that requires you to be a fantastic coder? It's something that many beginners do, heck, where do many people start, the basics.
It's not a theme or template with thousands and thousands of lines, instead it's something appealing to the readers and viewers. Someone can design a complex theme for a website for a forum, and it might not be as effective as a basic theme with nice colours and effects.

If you would like to read the full article, please contact me here.

Pricing
As I previously said, I am a very flexible person. I will not charge a fixed price for one type of service, I am willing to haggle as well as compromise with anyone.

Here are my price ranges for articles (not set in stone):
100 words - $1 USD
200 words - $2 USD
300 words - $3 USD
500 words - $6 USD
1000 words - $11 USD
1500 words - $20 USD

Discounts / Deals / Offers:
As I said earlier, I enjoy writing articles, what I enjoy more, is the satisfaction from my customers.

Deal one
For my first two customers, if they order an article 500 words and under (minimum 200), they receive a free article of 150 words.

Deal two
For purchasing two full priced articles here (excluding 100 word articles), you receive one free article (150 words)

Deal three
For ordering a 1000 word or higher article, you receive one free 400 word article.

To order, send me a message here.
Use this application:
Quote:Article name:
Word count:
What would you like included:
Payment processor:
Forum name:
Best form of contact:
Time frame:
Extra information:

By purchasing an article from me, you agree that I have full rights over the article, as I hold intellectual property rights. I, The Elite, have the power to request the removal, modification and or termination of my article as I see fit to (this will only be done if you leech it/re-distribute it/remove my name). You also agree that you do not have resale/distribution rights over the article unless permission is given by me. The article must continuously hold my name to it in some form (form meaning footer name, article author etc).
I uphold the right to deny a service for anyone for any reason.

Currently accepting:
[Image: b5fzmf.png]
  • PayPal
  • Moneybookers
  • Liberty Reserve (RECOMMENDED)
  • Alertpay
Only accepting payments in USD (United States Dollar)
[Image: United-States-of-America.png]

Methods of contact:
Please take note, I am located in Australia. My time zone is GMT+10, so please understand that I won't be on whenever your on at all times. Please also remember, I do my best to maximize time on the computer, but I do have a life.

[Image: skype_9_13831_5011_thumb.png]

[Image: msn-mac-logo.jpg]
MSN: [email protected]

[Image: hotmail.jpg&t=1]
Email: [email protected]

[Image: mybb.png]
Private Messages: Here

Please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always happy to hear from customers and readers of any feedback and or comments.

- The Elite
I'd be very interested, but it'd make no sense to pay your for an article that you can remove at any time, and to which I have no rights at all Confused
I agree, if I pay for an article it should be my article.
It will be your article, I won't actually remove it from you unless you're re-distributing it.
The Elite, once a customer paid for the article it's his and he can do anything with it. He can re-distrubiate it under his name if he wants as he paid for it. The only way to disallow this is to setup a contract that your clients will have to sign but that might scare away potential clients.

Anyways on a personal level I know The Elite very well and he has written some excellent articles and tutorials for MyBB Runway. I highly recommend him.
They may re-distribute it if they keep my name and link on it.
(2010-08-21, 09:56 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]They may re-distribute it if they keep my name and link on it.

Then what are they paying for?
(2010-08-22, 06:09 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-21, 09:56 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]They may re-distribute it if they keep my name and link on it.

Then what are they paying for?

The content, obviously...
They post the article, on the bottom it has The Elite, and maybe a link to my forum/website/profile here, etc. Not that hard.