MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Beta] Facebook Flavour Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Attached latest screenshots with a few minor tweaks.

Can demo here: http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forums/user-1.html

I'd say its 100% done now. Im currently writing the instructions to install this style. Briefly it involves:

Profile Buddies Install
Profile Comments Install
Customized plugin (.php) files once activated (as profile buddies is not template based)
About 5 templates totally rewritten

As said, im unsure how to make an all encompassing plugin for this so il likely just supply instructions and the new templates/files.

Shouldnt be too tricky.. literally 2mins work. Install the 2 plugins, copy and paste the new templates, then overwrite profilebuddies.php file with customized one.

Is this OK for people? Sorry i dont know how to make a quick easy plugin for it all.
Should be ok. I'll be glad to let you know how I do since I am fairly new to mybb.

Looking forward to trying it out.
Looks great! Good job!
@adamdrake fantastic creation and i hope those mod are free Wink
If I ever find some extra time I can work at turning your code into an easy to install mod once you have the changes.
I suggest to distinguish the active tab. Wink
Yes I should set the active tab. Il do this.
(2010-08-22, 04:46 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest to distinguish the active tab. Wink
Yes, this is very important.Big Grin
Hmmmmmmmm

Really struggling, cannot get to change the tab onclick (background: white / border-bottom: 0 ) ... no idea why - im positive iv got the correct code.

cannot work on this for a few days now so it will have to wait
I like what you're doing...
Pages: 1 2 3