MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online List possible bug ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive tried to contact "Denis Tsang" a few days ago while he was online, or so i thought. But ive noticed that the who's online list has him displayed as being online all the time and his online status is always "Viewing Mod CP", atleast for the last 3 days it has been. Im quite sure hes not viewing the mod cp for the last 3 days lol.

This is why im wondering is there some sort of a bug within the online list? Because for some reason its not displaying him as offline, EVER, lol.
No, I think that he has auto refresh on.
Where is auto refresh?

Im sure he hasnt left his computer on for 3 days solid on auto refresh ?
I guess he still has his server set up to keep him idling in the MCP to beat Ryan's overall online time Toungue

(2010-08-21, 04:53 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he still has his server set up to keep him idling in the MCP to beat Ryan's overall online time Toungue

lol, i might do that XD
(2010-08-21, 04:53 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he still has his server set up to keep him idling in the MCP to beat Ryan's overall online time Toungue

Lmao!! Big Grin
It's true, appear always in Mod CP...

Lol, he's gonna need to keep it like that for a longggg time, It's nice to see the online list never without color.
(2010-08-21, 12:24 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Where is auto refresh?

It's not a MyBB feature, you can download software to do it.

(2010-08-21, 12:24 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Im sure he hasnt left his computer on for 3 days solid on auto refresh ?

You'd be suprised.
There is a firefox plugin, but i don't recommend using firefox on a server. Confused
Pages: 1 2