MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block Contents of Code, PHP & Quote from guests ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im trying to disallow guest viewing the contents of Code, PHP & Quote block within a post. This would be a very nice option to have but i just cant fugure out how to do it.

Any ideas ?
From the PM You sent me, I know you're aware of my plugin for Code tags on the MyBB mods site.

I will soon be updating said plugin with a new license, MyBB 1.6 compatibility, and the ability to block multiple things. In so doing it will be renamed as well. Just watch the Mods site for it within the month.
Thanks dylan , i posted this before i discovered your awesome plugin.
Looking forward to the new version. Great work keep it up Wink
Be aware, there are known issues with the plugin at this time. If a user quotes the hidden text, it will become visible to them. I'm currently working on filtering that out as well.
Thanks for the heads up dylan, although this wont be a major problem for me at this time.
If you do find any other bugs/issues or have a Feature Request, please visit the SCD website in my signature and post there. Smile

I don't always check the plugin support area here.
I sure will dylan Smile
Ok. Quick update. I've updated the new plugin. Its 1.4.x and 1.6.x compatible. And the bug with the quick reply feature still showing the stuff thats supposed to be hidden is gone. Yay.

It should be active on the MyBB Mods section soon, but for now... so you can test it for bugs and try using it... here it is:
[attachment=19565]

Please post on SCD if you have troubles with it!
Awesome , Thanks dylan Big Grin
(2010-08-24, 10:49 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome , Thanks dylan Big Grin

Welcome, just wait till you see all the expanded functionality Big Grin

Does WAY more than Code/PHP tags now, and configurable in a lot of ways.
Pages: 1 2