MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Error...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notes
* i upgrede the forum 14 in 16 but forgot tu turnn off plugins....
The Upgrade Succes no problems.
When i enter in Acp and i select plugins update i updated my shotbox in 1.4 v
when i activated the plugin got this error
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1050 - Table 'mybb_mysb_shouts' already exists
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_mysb_shouts ( id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid int(10) NOT NULL, shout_msg text NOT NULL, shout_date int(10) NOT NULL, shout_ip varchar(30) NOT NULL, hidden varchar(10) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=MyISAM

Plss help pe
Delete the table mysb_shouts.
This is not for plugin support, so you should really gain assistance in the mod thread.
(2010-08-21, 08:24 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the table mysb_shouts.
This is not for plugin support, so you should really gain assistance in the mod thread.

And where is Table mysb_shouts?

Quote:This is not for plugin support, so you should really gain assistance in the mod thread.
and here is that?
pls a link
Run this query in phpmyadmin

DELETE TABLE `mybb_mysb_shouts`;

Then re-activate the plugin.
Ok done,,,,,
Next Errorrr...

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'mysb_banned'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD mysb_banned smallint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Deleted...

Next error

SQL Error:
1050 - Table 'mybb_mysb_shouts' already exists
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_mysb_shouts ( id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, uid int(10) NOT NULL, shout_msg text NOT NULL, shout_date int(10) NOT NULL, shout_ip varchar(30) NOT NULL, hidden varchar(10) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) TYPE=MyISAM

and again ...and again....
I don't think your plugin is compatible with 1.6. Did you change the compatibility number in the plugin file??
If the compatibility wasn't changed I don't think it would get as far as trying to create tables in the database.

The problems are because you never deactivated/unistalled the plugin so the tables were never removed. Now you're trying to activate/install the plugin again it's trying to create them all again.

Remove all the tables that start with mybb_mysb_ and then try again.