MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image resizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that an image resizer here would be useful for examples in the Release forum, that always overload!
I agree, we need to have an image reloader so it doesn't break the theme -.-
Shouldnt be too hard. Just install a plugin that doesnt tell you its resized them. Then people will think they are just correctly sized images and not a feature of mybb Wink
Or people can just learn how to use mybb's built in image sizing feature and a calculator.
(2010-08-22, 01:45 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Or people can just learn how to use mybb's built in image sizing feature and a calculator.

This. Plus MyBB doesn't want to use plugins etc etc... So it doesn't show things it doesn't have core.
(2010-08-22, 01:45 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Or people can just learn how to use mybb's built in image sizing feature and a calculator.

didn't even know this existed i always tend to resize my images anyway.
Funny thing is it's documented, too: http://community.mybb.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

Meh, few people know about it anyways.
[Image: php.gif]

Uh I didn't know it!
WOWOMG! I never knew that existed. I like the email with subject feature too Toungue

Also, i didn't know you could alphabetize lists, i knew they could be numbered and unordered though