MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS3 only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have a look here:
Text Effects with CSS3

or iPhone OS4 icons

I think that at this moment you can do everything with CSS3.. I hope to learn it in the best way Toungue Do you think that a day IE will support it?
IE9 does support CSS3.
too bad no one uses it
(2010-08-22, 01:51 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]too bad no one uses it

Because it's not released yet...
Uh, that's a good reason lol
There are some scripts that allow IE to use some css3 features im using one on my board that lets you use extra selectors.
The time you spend creating it + the actual amount of code necessary != superior to using just images.
(2010-08-22, 04:10 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]The time you spend creating it + the actual amount of code necessary != superior to using just images.

Css3 graidents can be made in seconds and do work in older versions of ie with a filter meaning rather than creating a gradient in ps then saving then upoading, You could just get two hex colors, And go to css3please paste and you hav a nice gradient.

Some css is better than using images.
Yeah but look at how much code is necessary to create the images above. Certain things might be easier with CSS (as you mentioned, gradients), but other things aren't by a longshot.
Yeah but for all that, that is not easier to mae will speed up you site, And some of the features coming out now like 3D you can't do with images.
Pages: 1 2 3