MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTH] 2 quality posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I used to work for many SEO companies and I have strong connections now however I stopped to do link building because I'm busy but I don't want to waste the connections so I have decided to hire two quality posers to become my link builders.

Your job is simple, you need to locate forums in the niche I give you (usually 5) and you need to do 10 posts on the forum. All of these 10 posts must be quality (at least 2,5-3 lines long) and I will pay you 0,1$/post, so you will usually receive 5$/offer. You need to have a link in your signature (nothing spammy or illegal, so don't worry) and you must send me the list of the posts when you finish. You get max. 3 days to finish the job and I will pay you right after the confirmation from the company. Payment via PayPal. (payment sent as gift, don't worry about PayPal fees)

SEO knowledge is not required.

There will be 2-3 jobs weekly so you can earn a lot in short time and if you deliver me quality work I will increase the rates.

In the future you will also work for me because I will need some link builders for my upcomming projects.

PM me or reply if you're interested.

Best regards,
ByteHunter
Hi ByteHunter,

This seems like a great opportunity, so I would like to help you out. All my threads and posts are of a high quality and completely written by me. I always put some serious thinking when replying to a thread or making one, I don't just do "hey thanks I agree" like many others. Toungue I will make sure my posts are 3 lines long and that the link to your website is in my signature.

I've done lots of paid posting requests in the past, and I asked some of my clients to write their own testimonials and post them in this thread: Cheap Forum Posts/Threads. Feel free to check it out! Smile So if you want to hire me, just send me a PM and we'll discuss this in private.

Best regards,
faviouz
I am most definitely willing to do this. I cannot promise that most of my posts are quality, I usually have fun on forums. But for money, I will definitely refine my posts. =) I am in need of a bit to pay for hosting soon, so I'm more than willing, lol
Byte,

Send me an IM, you know I am aways here for you Toungue
Both of you guys received an order in PM. Wink
Edit: Oups... Conor was a little late now, however I will e-mail my connections and I may have something for you, let's see. Smile