MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Website Firewall (with logs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-08-31, 09:22 PM)crypt Wrote: [ -> ]Fair comment, but it protects more than a standard MyBB install...

even if they get through they are bound to trip it off trying.. and be logged

Sure, it's better than nothing Toungue
I installed it and it seemed to work great, until one of my members posted a thread with a link to CNN. The thread posted fine, but when you tried to view it you got this error:

XSS attack detected ! stop it ...

And when I posted the exact same thread there wasn't an issue. I then deleted his thread and asked him to try reposting it, and again the thread posted fine, but generated the error when trying to view it.

The same member was able to make other posts, without generating the XSS Attack error, so there does appear to be some sort of issue with checking for XSS Attacks and I had to set that option to false.

If anybody has any thoughts on the reason for allowing the thread to post, but displaying the error when trying to view it, I'd love to get your opinion.
I might try this sometime on my site.
This tool is good for vulnerability site (and for all server config with secure problem).
However, recommended is disable Anti DOS model (replace true to flase) is bestter. If you want know why i talking about this:
_All requests will query always to PHP-Firewall. What going on if Apache/IIS/LigHTTP processing requests in hight resource?
_Also server was flooding and down service. Your host may be suspend.
Thanks Killed
successful integration, thank you
where is the download link of this in their website?
i can't find it
(2010-12-02, 01:00 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]where is the download link of this in their website?
i can't find it

php-firewall.info
(2010-12-02, 01:18 AM)killed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-02, 01:00 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]where is the download link of this in their website?
i can't find it

php-firewall.info

i can't find it
Pages: 1 2 3